Welcome to Celer Network’s 3rd weekly project progress report (July 30-August 3) on our community building and technology development! Please stay tuned for more updates from Celer Network.
- Telegram: 31,919
- Twitter: 5,542
- WeChat Official Account: 9,151
From July 26th to August 1st, we revealed most of our strategic partners from our Twitter’s Tweet’n Treats Campaign. We appreciate all your support and contribution. We will release an official partnership announcement very soon. Meanwhile, we will also include them on our website, please stay tuned.
AMA (Ask Me Anything): Aug. 4th @ 10PM PST
After our Tweets’n Treats campaign, we received many positive feedback. To keep the conversation going, we are having our first telegram group AMA (https://t.me/celernetwork). Please join us on Saturday Aug. 4, and Ask Celer Anything.
- UX and UI design for home screen and usage flow for on-chain wallet
- On-chain queries for token details, balances and transaction history
- Local database for saving the above data and provide to UI
- Pagination and caching mechanism for skipping unnecessary network requests
- UI for home screen top part: wallets overview
- UI for listing different wallets that user has created and imported
- QR code generation and UI for displaying QR code to receive a payment
- UI for viewing wallet detail and a list of all its associated tokens
- UI for viewing token detail and a list of all the related transactions
- UI for viewing transaction detail
- Modularize backend components and finalize the design of module interfaces. Implementation in progress.
- Finalize the design of dispute flows. Implementation in progress.
- Implement the generic interaction layer between backend and blockchain.
- Finalize the design of state persistence and recovery. Finish the implementation of persistent data store. Integration into business logic in progress.