Happy Friday! It’s the time of the week again. Here is our 4th weekly project progress report (August 6 — August 10) on our community building and technology development! Please stay tuned for more updates from Celer Network.
- Telegram: 32,086
- Twitter: 5,694
- WeChat Official Account: 9205
We are very thrilled to announce our partnership with L4 Ventures for a better state channels through collaboration. We are collaborating on the development of open-source state channels technology. Over the next several months, we hope to achieve many shared goals:
- Learn from each other’s contrasting design decisions in our separate codebases.
- Develop shared standards for encoding off-chain state, connecting generalized state channels into networks, developer interfaces, and more.
- Collaborate on cutting-edge research, including zero-knowledge state channel designs, formal verification of generalized state channel models, and more.
Please check out the full article here: https://medium.com/@CelerNetwork/celer-and-l4-better-state-channels-through-collaboration-650a0090d3e
- August 7th, 2018: SF Ethereum Developers Meetup (https://www.meetup.com/SF-Ethereum-Developers/events/253110325/), at this meetup, our co-founder Mo Dong shared Celer Network’s core technology to about hundred talented developers. Celer is building a complete framework for off-chain scaling, with generalized state channels (cChannel), value transfer routing (cRoute), an SDK for off-chain applications to handle the operation, storage, tracking and dispute of off-chain states (cOS), and a cryptoeconomic model to incentivize an abundant and stable liquidity pool and also state availability services for the off-chain operating network. We had a really engaging discussion with the crowd. Thank you all for coming.
AMA (Ask Me Anything):
- August 4, 2018: We are very excited to host our 1st telegram group AMA. We received many thoughtful questions in our group. We appreciate all for supporting our technology. If you missed our live AMA session, please check out this summary: https://medium.com/celer-network/celer-network-1st-ama-summary-dfada0ebaa96
- August 9, 2018, BlockVC Portfolio Asian Meetup. Junda Liu was invited to present Celer Network’s core technology. Celer Network is an internet-scale, trust-free, and privacy-preserving platform where everyone can quickly build, operate, and use highly scalable decentralized applications. It is not a standalone blockchain but a generic networked system running on top of existing and future blockchains.
- UX and UI design (2nd iteration) for listing tokens / transactions, and sending token
- UI adjustment, performance optimization, screen animations for above features
- Network queries and data persistence for token details, balances and transaction history
- Technical research on cApp developers partnership for cOS SDK
- Finish the implementation of dispute module for off-chain multi-hop payment
- Finish the implementation of state persistence, recovery and on-chain synchronization.
- Polish the design of state management module and monitoring service module.
- Add more methods to the generic interaction layer between backend and blockchain.
- Implementation of monitoring service, state management module, mobile interface and app server in progress.
Thanks all for reading our 4th weekly report. Have a wonderful weekend! And we will see you next week. 🙂