Happy Friday! Thank you all for your continued support. Here is our 6th weekly project progress report (August 20- August 24) on our community building and technology development! Please stay tuned for more updates from Celer Network.
- Telegram: 31,968
- Twitter: 5,848
- WeChat Official Account: 9169
- We are excited to have L4 ventures came to our office. Ever since we announced our partnership with L4 ventures to develop better state channels through collaboration, both Celer Network and L4 are working very closely to develop shared standards for encoding off-chain state, connecting generalized state channels into networks, developer interfaces, and more. If you would like to learn more about this partnership, please feel free to check it out here: https://medium.com/celer-network/celer-and-l4-better-state-channels-through-collaboration-650a0090d3e
- August 17–19, 2018: our co-founder Mo Dong joined the Crypto 2018 at Santa Barbara. Guests including Vitalik Buterin (Ethereum), Zooko Wilcox (Zcash), Mic Bowman (Intel), and Dawn Song (UC Berkeley), etc. The main discussion was about blockchain development and the future of dApps.
If you are interested in joining us and working with world-class engineers, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Software Engineer — iOS
You will be responsible to lead part of the iOS development, and enable usability of blockchain technology and bring day-to-day users to the brave new blockchain world.
- Mastery of the iOS platform (Objective-C or Swift, preferably both)
- Deep understanding of client/server technologies.
- Experience with scaling a mobile application to a large user base.
- Experience with API design and development.
- Experience with unit and functional testing, debugging, and performance tuning.
2. Software Engineer — Smart Contract
You will be responsible to help implement a generalized state channel abstraction smart contract suite for off-chain applications on different blockchain platforms. You will work closely with backend team to help shape the design pattern and language for off-chain application development frameworks.
- Familiar with the basic concept of smart contract and blockchain
- Familiar with the concept of computer architecture
- Familiar with the concept of design pattern
- Understand the basic concepts of cryptography
We’ve been asked a lot about our team members and their background. This past week, we finally updated our team members with brand new pictures. 🙌 🙌 Please take a look at our website for more details about our team and our strategic partners. (https://www.celer.network)
- Finish the implementation of all backend modules for off-chain payment (cPay)
- Designed and reviewed cPay backend end-to-end test cases
- Set up backend end-to-end testing framework
- Finish preliminary end-to-end tests for cPay (normal case)
- Designed APIs fro cApp
- Designed cApp dispute flows
- Designed app walkthrough, launched user test
- Enhanced: onboarding UI, wallet and token details UI, send token UI
- Partially implemented: recent activities in home screen, wallet menu
- Fully aggregated: token data from different remote sources, improved the synchronization flow
- Optimized: UI smoothness related to token info
Thank you for reading our 6th weekly report. We will keep you updated on more progress from Celer Network. Enjoy your weekend.