Happy Friday! Thank you all for your continued support. Here is our 7th weekly project progress report (August 27 — August 31) on our community building and technology development! Please stay tuned for more updates from Celer Network.
- Telegram: 31,850
- Twitter: 5,911
- WeChat Official Account: 9199
- Celer + Dfinity: We are excited to announce our partnership with DFINITY! Celer Network has gained early access to DFINITY’s blockchain SDK. Using the SDK, Celer Network has successfully implemented the first version of cChannel on DFINITY. Through this partnership, Celer Network has become the first project to incorporate off-chain scalability solution to DFINITY. Due to the aligned vision and complementary technical stacks, both tech teams aim to continue optimal collaboration and integration. Celer Network looks forward to continuously working with DFINITY and other ecosystem members to build blockchain ecosystems that are scalable, prosperous and sustainable. To read the entire article, please click here: https://medium.com/celer-network/celer-dfinity-speed-of-light-off-chain-scaling-on-the-internet-computer-8554dc1b16f6
- August 28, 2018: Mars Blockchain Summit — Mars Finance. Mo Dong, our cofounder, shared his view on future blockchain at one of the panels.
- Finish the implementation of backend end-to-end testing framework
- Finish preliminary cPay end-to-end testing
- Finish the implementation of cApp dispute module
- Finish the implementation of cApp server
- Implementation of other cApp-related functionalities is in progress
- State persistence and recovery with levelDB
- Implementation of the reliable event monitoring module is in progress
- Designed UX and UI for the first cApp
- Implemented the new animations for token transfer
- Finished refactoring transaction details and transaction list
- Finished wallet menu: export private key, export mnemonic phrase, rename wallet, delete wallet
- In progress: app menu, recent activities in home screen, app navigation final review, code clean-up
Thank you for reading our 7th weekly report. We will keep you updated on more progress from Celer Network. Enjoy your weekend.