Here is our 8th weekly project progress report (September 3 — September 7) on our community building and technology development! Please stay tuned for more updates from Celer Network. Thank you all for your continued support.
WeChat Official Account: 9588
- September 5th, 2018: Our co-founder Xiaozhou Li was invited to P.O.D Meeting in Beijing organized by Odaily and 36Kr! Xiaozhou gave a Keynote speech on building and operating internet-scale dApps on Celer Network as well as joined the panel to discuss the roadmap of blockchain technology.
- Integrate levelDB into CelerCore
- Fix various bugs for cPay-related functionalities
- Implement mobile interfaces for cPay
- Conduct more comprehensive cPay end-to-end testing
- Integration test of cPay SDK with mobile activities is in progress
- Implement cApp-related interfaces in CelerCore
- Finish unit testing for cApp dispute module
- End-to-end testing of cApp-related functionalities is in progress
- Polish Celer backend testing framework and integrate the framework into Docker and Travis
- Finish code refactoring of Celer backend code base
- Stabilized the first user-testable version and started internal beta test
- Enhanced wallet data security
- Refactored data layer and cleaned-up fields in database related to wallet, tokens and transactions
- Debugged local pending transactions
- Implemented Celer app onboarding walkthrough
- Enhanced UI in various screens
- Started implementing end-to-end cOS test cases on mobile
- Implemented cApps listing and off-chain wallet onboarding UI
Thank you for reading our 8th weekly report. We will keep you updated on more progress from Celer Network.