Happy Friday! Thank you all for your continued support. Here is our 9th weekly project progress report (September 10 — September 14) on our community building and technology development! Please stay tuned for more updates from Celer Network.
WeChat Official Account: 9648
1: September 8th, 2018: Our co-founder Xiaozhou Li was invited to Ethereum Industry Summit in Hong Kong! Xiaozhou gave a Keynote speech on building and operating internet-scale dApps on Celer Network.
2: September 12th, Our co-founder Xiaozhou Li was invited to the blockchain panel in Singapore and discussed the scalability and real-world use cases of blockchain technology.
If you are interested in joining us and working with world-class engineers, please send your resume to: email@example.com
1. Software Engineer — iOS
You will be responsible to lead part of the iOS development, and enable usability of blockchain technology and bring day-to-day users to the brave new blockchain world.
- Mastery of the iOS platform (Objective-C or Swift, preferably both)
- Deep understanding of client/server technologies.
- Experience with scaling a mobile application to a large user base.
- Experience with API design and development.
- Experience with unit and functional testing, debugging, and performance tuning.
2. Software Engineer — Smart Contract
You will be responsible to help implement a generalized state channel abstraction smart contract suite for off-chain applications on different blockchain platforms. You will work closely with backend team to help shape the design pattern and language for off-chain application development frameworks.
- Familiar with the basic concept of smart contract and blockchain
- Familiar with the concept of computer architecture
- Familiar with the concept of design pattern
- Understand the basic concepts of cryptography
- Implement reliable on-chain event watcher and monitoring service
- Add service to check if a peer has connected to Celer
- Implement cPay-related mobile interfaces
- Finalize design of cApp-related mobile interfaces
- Fix various bugs in backend
- Integration test with mobile app is in progress
- Designed and implemented new cPay UI
- Tested and integrated off-chain onboarding APIs
- Developed cOS SDK sample apps for Android and iOS
- Implemented transaction fee management for on-chain wallet
- Implemenkkkyuuuflicting cGomoku UI
Thank you for reading our 9th weekly report. We will keep you updated on more progress from Celer Network. Enjoy your weekend!!