Happy Friday! ☺️ Thank you all for your continued support. Here is our 11th weekly project progress report (September 24 — September 28) on our community building and technology development! Please stay tuned for more updates from Celer Network.
WeChat Official Account: 9729
State Channel Researchers Call #3
Participants: Celer Network, L4, PISA, Magmo, Paragate
Watch the Video➡️ Here
Meet Celer Team in the Following Conferences 🙌
October 5–7: ETH San Francisco
Join us to learn how to build highly scalable and responsive dApps with Celer mobile and Go SDK. We are serving as judge and mentor in the biggest Ethereum hackathon!
October 8–9: SF Blockchain Week Epicenter
We will have a Celer Network 1.5hrs workshop during the conference! Come and learn more about Celer Network and how to build highly scalable and responsive dApps with Celer mobile and Go SDK.
October 10: 500 blockchain-state of scaling-progress & challenges panel discussion
Our co-founder Mo Dong will join the panel discussion and talk more about the
- Latest developments & breakthroughs across scaling solutions
- Current challenges they are working on
- Key milestones for the next 6–12 months
- How new developers, founders, industry experts can get involved
October 10–11: Crypto Economics Security Conference
Our co-founder Mo Dong will join a panel here!
- October 10, 5PM: Solving Liquidity Shortage and State Availability Challenge in Off-chain Scaling Platform
October 30-November 2: Devcon 4. Ethereum!!
- Finish integration with mobile app
- Finish the deployments of OSP and bots on private Ethereum and Ropsten
- Fix various bugs in concurrency and error handling
- Debugging and finalizing off-chain cApps
- When a dispute happens, switch from off-chain to on-chain
- Refined off-chain service on-boarding
- Preparing sample app and SDK documentations
Thank you for reading our 11th weekly report. We will keep you updated on more progress from Celer Network. Enjoy your weekend!!