Happy Friday all! Please read our 23rd weekly project progress report on our community building and technology development! If you are going to ETHDenver next week, don’t forget to join us on our pre-hackathon meetup. We’ll be hosting a meetup with the Chainlink team the night before the hackathon, on Thursday February 14th, a perfect prelude to your Valentine’s Day evening! Learn more about the meetup and RSVP here. Please stay tuned for more updates from Celer Network.
- Fixed bugs when playing Gomoku game
- All functional bugs have been fixed
- Fixed various UI bugs
- Refining details, ready to release
- Finished MVP for push notification
- Finished MVP for verifying phone number
- Finishing coding the new OSP protocol and duplex channels
- Significant progress on the websocket-based SDK, near completion
- Started design of the multi-region (multi-datacenter) scalable OSP
- Continuing implementation of LiBA and PoLC contracts and web UI
- Telegram: 29,043
- Twitter: 6,454
- Wechat: 9,605
- Feb. 14 at 5:30PM, Celer and Chainlink Denver Meetup. Before ETHDenver starts, come and join us for a fun night! And meet with other team members to prepare for the hackathon! At ETHSF Hackathon last fall, several winning teams built with Chainlink and Celer Network, including AirPrediction and Micro-Subscription. We look forward to seeing more projects building jointly at ETHDenver.
- Feb. 15–17, ETHDenver Hackathon!! Celer is coming to Denver!! We are so excited to meet you!
- Feb. 16–17, NEO DevCon. Dr. Junda Liu, co-founder of Celer Network, will present on Feb. 17 at 11:10AM on Celer Network technology. If you are in Seattle area, definitely don’t miss it!
Thank you for reading our 23rd weekly report! And we are looking forward to seeing you at ETHDenver!! Please join our telegram group to stay in touch and ask us questions!! We will see you next week! Cheers!