Releasing the Week One Celer Gomoku Leaderboard Result（2/11–2/14)
Happy Friday all! Please read our 24th weekly project progress report on our community building and technology development! The week one Celer Gomoku leaderboard result is announced below in the COMMUNITY section.
- Released iOS and Android v0.8.5 public beta testing, fixed bugs and improved stability
- Optimized the server configurations in different regions
- Made MVPs for referral program
- Testing and bug fixes before ETHDenver
- Finished the websocket-based SDK, presenting it at ETHDenver
- Bug fixes in the new OSP protocol
- Completed the design and planning for the multi-region scalable OSP
- Finished implementation of LiBA web UI
- Telegram: 28,053
- Twitter: 6,951
- Wechat: 9,612
Week One Celer Gomoku Leaderboard Results (2/11–2/14)
Hope you enjoyed the Gomoku game. 🎉🎉 Click HERE to check the leaderboard results for the TOP 10% players as winners from 2/11–2/14. Please reach out to the OFFICIAL Celer telegram account if you are on the list to redeem your winnings!
Because of the support and passion from the community, we have decided to ⬆️ INCREASE ⬆️ the reward pool for this batch. We have 64 winners this week and each of you can get the prize of 0.08ETH. Congratulations to the winners!!
No worries if you didn’t win this time. We have set every Friday 0:00AM (PST) as a new batch, which you will get 100 GT tokens and a new leaderboard rank. Let’s Gomoku!! 😄😄
Click HERE to check your Gomoku leaderboard results!
- Feb. 15–17, ETHDenver Hackathon: Celer is here at Denver!!
- Saturday, Feb. 16 at 1:35PM (Denver time) at ETHDenver: Layer-2 Panel by Dr. Mo Dong @no89thkey
- Feb. 16–17, NEO DevCon. Dr. Junda Liu, co-founder of Celer Network, will present on Feb. 17 at 11:10AM（PST) on Celer Network technology. If you are in Seattle area, definitely don’t miss it!
4. Friday, Feb. 22 at 22:00PM（PST): Celer Network Ask Me Anything with co-founder Dr. Mo Dong. Join us on the telegram group.
Celer Network Partnership Announcement:
Celer and Chainlink are pleased to reveal a strategic partnership on 2/14! The partnership bridges smart contracts with off-chain resources and represents the FIRST attempt to integrate real-world information with a layer-2 scaling platform. Read more about the partnership here.
Thank you for reading our 24th weekly report! And we are looking forward to seeing you here at ETHDenver!! Please join our telegram group to stay in touch and ask us questions!! We will see you next week! Cheers!