Here is our 32nd weekly project progress report on our community building and technology development! Please follow our Twitter account to stay tuned for more updates from Celer Network.
Register NOW to Join Celer Network’s Private Alpha
In order to better prepare for our Q2 mainnet launch, we made several iterations on both backend and UI/UX design. We would love to invite 200 supporters from our community to participate in our EXCLUSIVE private alpha. You will see a whole new design of CelerX, and, (spoiler alert! 😆) a possible new mini game. 😉😉😉 We are thrilled to invite you to be one of the FIRST people to see and give feedback on our newly designed, state-of-the-art layer 2 scaling platform!
- The official cryptocurrency wallet of Binance, Trust Wallet, and the project bringing internet-level scale to the global blockchain ecosystem Celer Network today announced that they have formed a strategic partnership to create seamless integrations and fluid interactions and user experiences on decentralized applications (dApps) for developers and the industry. This partnership will empower developers to easily onboard new users to various blockchains for dApps and easily build smooth user experiences on dApps matched by centralized applications.
2. We are very excited to announce that Celer Network partners with Binance Labs as a mentor for the Binance Labs Incubation Program. Binance Labs Incubation Program is a 10-Week on-site incubation program designed to identify and help top early-stage blockchain projects deliver something that has strong product market fit. This partnership will allow Celer Network team to share experiences and lessons learnt in the early product growth phase, technically empower the new projects with Celer Network’s advanced layer-2 scaling platform and organically grow Celer Network’s ecosystem.
- Finished the first CelerX platform-compatible game
- Preparing for CelerX game internal release
- Doing some advanced UI research
- CelerX testing and bug fixing for upcoming Private Alpha release
- Enhance the scalability of the boolean pay flow
- Code and process improvements for Celer backend deployments
- Telegram: 31,380
- Twitter: 11,164
- Wechat: 9,859
- April 6, San Francisco, USA: IEEE Industry Summit On Future Technology For Smart Cities, Junda participated in a panel shared his view on future technology and potential blockchain use cases.
2. April 11–13, Sydney, Australia, Edcon 2019: Mo presented a talk on “Build and Operate Internet-Scale dApps on Celer Network” to our Australian community! Thank you all for coming and supporting us!
- April 25–26, Seoul, South Korea, K.E.Y PLATFORM 2019
- April 17, MOBI Panel, Shanghai
9th Week Celer Gomoku Leaderboard Results (4/15–4/12)
Thank you all for participating and testing CelerX!!! Hope you enjoyed this week’s Gomoku game. 🎉🎉 Click HERE to check the week-six leaderboard results for the TOP 10% players from 4/15–4/12. Please reach out to our OFFICIAL Celer telegram account if you are on the list to redeem your prize! We have 32 winners this week and each of you could receive a 0.05ETH prize. Congratulations to the winners!! There’s only one week left, good luck!
Click HERE to check your Gomoku leaderboard results!
Thank you for reading our 32nd weekly report! Please join our telegram group to stay in touch and ask us questions!! We will see you next week!
Follow us at:
- Website: https://www.celer.network/
- Telegram: https://t.me/celernetwork
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CelerNetwork
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/celernetwork
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Celernetwork/
- Github: https://github.com/celer-network
- Discord: https://discord.gg/Trhab5w
- Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/Celer-Network-Meetup/
- Medium: https://medium.com/celer-network