Happy Friday! Here is our 38th weekly project progress report on our community building and technology development! Meanwhile, you can also follow our Twitter account for more updates from Celer Network.
1. AMA(Ask Me Anything) on Tuesday, May 28
Our co-founder Mo will host an AMA on Tuesday, 5/28, 8:00–8:30PM (PST). Join our telegram group and post your question in the channel with the #CelerAMA hashtag.
Speakers from Celer, Nervos, SKALE, Matic, Loom Network, Connext Network, L4, Alacris, Abridged and Matter Labs had an exciting tech panel on the latest developments and breakthroughs across scaling solutions.
Want to know what did all the best layer-2 projects discuss? We have you covered. The recorded video can be also found on Celer Network’s youtube channel.
Celer and Matic are proud to announce the successful integration of the Celer state channel and Matic testnet sidechain during ETHNewYork.
This marks the world’s first integration of two complementary off-chain scaling solutions to bring the smoothest blockchain user experiences and significantly reduced the cost of usage.
- Refactored game platform architecture, to clearly distinguish different game modes
- Finished on-chain dispute process on iOS
- Fixed issues and improved app based on ETHNewYork feedback
- Developing new wallet UI
- Design reviews and started implementing features for end-of-June milestone
- Fast-track cold bootstrap for new users
- Upgradable cChannel on-chain contracts
- System stress testing and identified improvements
- Telegram: 32,385
- Twitter: 14,100
- WeChat: 9,919
Thank you for reading our 38th weekly report! Please join our telegram group to stay in touch and ask us questions!! We will see you next week!