Happy Friday! Here is our 39th weekly project progress report on our community building and technology development! Meanwhile, you can also follow our Twitter account for more updates from Celer Network.
1. AMA(Ask Me Anything) on Tuesday, May 28
On May 28th, we hosted another AMA with our co-founder Dr. Mo Dong in Celer telegram group. Thank you to everyone who participated in the AMA. Please check below for the summary of this AMA, and feel free to ask us questions in our telegram group.
2. Series Blogs — Making Sense of State Channels Part 1: What Are They Good For?
With our main net launch coming soon, Celer and L4 started a three-part blog series about state channels. In Part 1, we give a high-level overview of state channels and introduce the readers to the basic concepts. In Parts 2 and 3, we will cover how developers can use state channels in their applications, and then examine state channel architecture in more detail.
3. Strategic Partnership with GXChain to Bring Speedy dApps Experience to its Million of Users
Celer is thrilled to form a strategic partnership with GXChain, an industrial level permissionless blockchain with 2-million real ID verified users.
Integrated with Celer’s layer-2 solutions, this partnership enables users and developers on GXChain a new level of scalability and privacy.
4. New York Blockchain Week Recap
We’ve had a great time in New York for the blockchain week. Check the blog by our team to find out what happened during our stay in NYC.
5. Celer is now on Blockfolio Signal
Celer Network has joined the Blockfolio Signal, the world’s most popular Bitcoin & crypto portfolio management app. Watch Celer on Blockfolio for latest updates from us.
- Finished iterating new wallet UI
- Refined game platform architecture and UI
- Finished instant cold bootstrap flow
- Finished new user wallet onboarding flow
- Finished new user game onboarding flow PART I
- Developing daily check-in GT reward UI
- Completed new features for the end-of-June CelerX milestone
- User referral & credit service
- Trusted turn-based games
- Support multi-token game leaderboards
- Twitter: 14,400
- Telegram: 32371
- Wechat: 9916
Thank you for reading our 39th weekly report! Please join our telegram group to stay in touch and ask us questions!! We will see you next week!