Happy Friday! Here is our 40th weekly project progress report on our community building and technology development! Meanwhile, you can also follow our Twitter account for more updates from Celer Network.
1. Celer’s Kakao channel is up
Dear Korean community friends, Celer has opened our Kakao official channel. Welcome to join our channel! 셀러네트워크 한국 카카오 공식 채널에 참여하세요! 🇰🇷🙌https://open.kakao.com/o/gTRswdrb
2. Scaling Ethereum Workshop, Toronto, Jun 5–7
Our co-founder Dr. Xiaozhou Li shared the experience on running a state channel network on Ethereum and explained off-chain conditional payment during the Scaling Ethereum Workshop in Toronto.
Watch the recorded Youtube to find out more:
1. 区块链扩容解决方案的合作与挑战(The Blockchain Scalability Panel), Shanghai, Jun 18
Our business director Mr.Qi will be joining the 区块链扩容解决方案的合作与挑战(The Blockchain Scalability Panel) in Shanghai on Jun 18.
Layer 0, 1, and 2 scalability solutions will be sitting together to discuss collaborating for better scalability advances.
- Updating reward features: sign-up, referral, daily check-in
- Updating game features: multi-token, onboarding
- Testing state channel-related APIs: state migration, deposit
- Stability & robustness improvements in backend servers
- Operational enhancements in monitoring & automated maintenance
- Continue work on channel contract upgradability
- Twitter: 14,625
- Telegram: 32,258
- Wechat: 9933
Thank you for reading our 40th weekly report! Please join our telegram group to stay in touch and ask us questions!! We will see you next week!