Happy Friday! Here is our 41st weekly project progress report on our community building and technology development! Meanwhile, you can also follow our Twitter account for more updates from Celer Network.
Mainnet Launch Exclusive Early Access
Ready for our alpha mainnet launch? The world’s first Generalized State Channel Network is scheduled to go live on July 8th! Signup in the form (http://bit.ly/celer_mainnet ) to have a chance to be selected as our EXCLUSIVE early testers before public release! Stay tuned!
1. 区块链扩容解决方案的合作与挑战(The Blockchain Scalability Panel), Shanghai, Jun 18
Our business director Mr.Qi will be joining the 区块链扩容解决方案的合作与挑战(The Blockchain Scalability Panel) in Shanghai on Jun 18.
Layer 0, 1, and 2 scalability solutions will be sitting together to discuss collaborating for better scalability advances.
- Wired up sign-up flow, invite flow and reward flow
- Refined CelerX APIs for game developers
- Reinforced multi-token support
- Finished new functionality for upcoming mainnet release
- Code fixes, structural improvements, improved error handling.
- Continue work on channel contract upgradability
- Begin migration of system setup to Kubernetes
- Twitter: 15,174
- Telegram: 32,000
- Wechat: 9934
We are hiring！
Founded by computer science PhDs from MIT, Princeton, UC Berkeley and UIUC, Celer Network is the most advanced blockchain layer-2 scaling platform. We have a top-notch team with deep experiences from Google, Amazon…etc.
Join the team by checking our open positions on Celer Network website.
Thank you for reading our 41st weekly report! Please join our telegram group to stay in touch and ask us questions!! We will see you next week!