Happy Friday! Here is our 42nd weekly project progress report on our community building and technology development! Meanwhile, you can also follow our Twitter account for more updates from Celer Network.
Mainnet Launch Exclusive Early Access
Ready for our alpha mainnet launch? The world’s first Generalized State Channel Network is scheduled to go live on July 8th! Signup in the form (http://bit.ly/celer_mainnet ) to have a chance to be selected as our EXCLUSIVE early testers before public release! Stay tuned!
1. Celer Network Cofounder Joins Hashed Labs as Blockchain Gaming Incubation Program Mentor
We are thrilled to announce our co-founder Dr. Mo Dong joins Hashed Labs as a mentor for the blockchain gaming incubation program. We are excited to offer technology and product support with our advanced layer-2 scaling technology for teams in the first incubation batch. Find out more in the announcement below:
2. New listing on Coinone
CELR is now listing on the top-tier South Korean exchange Coinone with KRW fiat pair!
Deposit: Tue, June 18, 2019, 10 AM (KST), Withdrawal: Wed, June 19, 2019, 12 PM (KST), Trading: Tues, June 18, 2019, 3 PM (KST)
3. Binance meetup in Xi’an China
Our Business Director Mr.Chao Qi gave a speech about layer-2 scaling solutions at Binance meetup in Xi’an China.
4. Interview with UZI
This week, our co-founder Mo was interviewed by UZI. Mo shared the behind the scene story of Celer Network, layer 2 scaling, Binance Launchpad, and Celer’s road map.
Wondering what does a normal day at Celer look like? Checking the interview:
5. PoS CEO Summit in Palo Alto, Jun 15
Mo took part in the PoS CEO Summit in Palo Alto, he discussed the future of consensus mechanism and staking economy with other prominent blockchain projects and funds in Silicon Valley.
- Fixed CelerX game bugs under unstable network conditions
- Integrating new off-chain service provider data
- Completed syncing game and reward history data
- Finished setting up sign-up and invite flow testing environment
- Preparing for mainnet internal release
- Completed work on upgradability of channel contracts
- Migrated system setup to Kubernetes
- Begin end-to-end system and performance testing
- Twitter: 15,654
- Telegram: 31,071
- Wechat: 9,936
Thank you for reading our 42nd weekly report! Please join our telegram group to stay in touch and ask us questions!! We will see you next week!