Happy Friday! Here is our 44th weekly project progress report on our community building and technology development! Meanwhile, you can also follow our Twitter account for more updates from Celer Network.
1. Mainnet Launch, July 8th
It’s happening! The Celer Mainnet launch will be live in 3 days!
2. Meet Celer at BuildETH on July 19 in San Fransico
Meet our co-founder Dr. Mo Dong and join the roundtable discussion “Celer Network”. Visit http://BuildEth.io for info and registration.
3. State of Scale Hackathon, July 19–21, Los Angeles
The State of Scale hackathon will be a weekend event with mentors representing leading projects & organizations like Celer, Connext, SpankChain, Abridged, and Ethereum Foundation.
4. Talk at BUIDL Asia 2019, July 22–23, Seoul
Our co-founder Dr.Qingkai Liang is invited by BUIDL Asia 2019 as a speaker. He will discuss “Lessons learned running a Layer-2 generalized state channel network on Ethereum” with the community.
1. Celer Mainnet Warm-up Carnival
The Celer mainnet warm-up carnival was a big success! 74% of participants loved it and another 26% said they want to join the next one. Thank you to everyone who joined the warm-up carnival! More exciting and fun activities are scheduled for next week, stay tuned!
Congrats to the most active testers who played the most number of games during the CelerX mainnet warm-up carnival on July 3rd! We will distribute the CELR rewards to your CelerX wallet address after the mainnet launch on July 8th.
2. Binance AMA (Ask Me Anything) on July 3rd
This week our co-founder Mo joined Bianace telegram group for an AMA. He talked about our incoming mainnet launch, answered a lot of questions regarding Celer’s roadmap. Thank you for all of your questions and continuously support!
3. Celer Knowledge Quiz Giveaway
Thank you for participating in Celer knowledge quiz! There has been a lot of participants got all 6 questions correct, kudos to you guys! Congrats to the 10 high-score winners!
Please refer to the email that we sent for prize distribution after July 8th.
- Launched public testing during 2 hours carnival and gathered feedback
- Fixed bugs and completed the features
- Improved app architecture
- Stress tested system and fixed issues identified
- Bug fixing and code enhancements
- Improved monitoring & operational tools for the launch
- Twitter: 16,755
- Telegram: 28,351
- Wechat: 9,956
Thank you for reading our 44th weekly report! Please join our telegram group to stay in touch and ask us questions!! We will see you next week!