Happy Friday! Here is our 46th weekly project progress report on our community building and technology development! Meanwhile, you can also follow our Twitter account for more updates from Celer Network.
1. #findcnicorn Campaign
Thank you for participating in the #findcnicorn campaigns!! Hope you enjoyed finding the flying cnicorn and sharing the excitement with your friends! Winners have been announced on Celer’s Twitter and Facebook page. Congrats!!🎉🎉🎉We will be distributing the #CELR prizes soon!
2. Cocos-BCX & Celer Hong Kong Meetup, July 16, Hong Kong
So excited to meet everyone in Hong Kong at Cocos-BCX & Celer Hong Kong Meetup! 🙌During the meetup, our engineer shared blockchain’s value prop for the gaming industry and how to integrate and monetize games with CelerX eSport Gaming SDK with two lines of code.
3. Binance Meetup in Seoul, July 17th
Binance meetup in Seoul was a big success! 🙌It was very meaningful to discuss the blockchain layer-2 scaling solutions along with other Launchpad projects.
4. Part 2 of “Making Sense of State Channels”
Part 2 of a three-part blog series by L4 and Celer about state channels is up this week. In Part 1, we gave a high level overview of state channels and introduced the reader to the basic concepts. In Part 2 we cover how developers can use state channels in their applications.
5. BuildETH San Francisco, July 19th
Our co-founder Dr. Mo Dong was giving a speech at BuildETH San Fransico mainstage. He introduced the esports platform CelerX to the audience and illustrated how Celer can help developers to build to monetize.
1. State of Scale Hackathon, July 19–21, Los Angeles
The State of Scale hackathon will be a weekend event with mentors representing leading projects & organizations like Celer, Connext, SpankChain, Abridged, and Ethereum Foundation.
2. Talk at BUIDL Asia 2019, July 22–23, Seoul
Our co-founder Dr.Qingkai Liang is invited by BUIDL Asia 2019 as a speaker. He will discuss “Lessons learned running a Layer-2 generalized state channel network on Ethereum” with the community.
- Released the CeleX Android app (production version) to Google Play
- Designing new architecture for iOS app, improved code quality
- Fixed various bugs and refined app defined on the after-launch checklist
- System design of SGN infrastructure for Q3 milestone
- Continued development of LiBA and PoLC components
- Begin planning architectural enhancements to OSP and CelerX
- Fix for the case of “game pending” after a long time.
- Twitter: 17,575
- Telegram: 28,061
- Wechat: 10,019
Thank you for reading our 46th weekly report! Please join our telegram group to stay in touch and ask us questions!! We will see you next week!