Happy Friday! Here is our 48th weekly project progress report on our community building and technology development! Meanwhile, you can also follow our Twitter account for more updates from Celer Network.
1. Global Blockchain Ecosystem Conference
We attended the Global Blockchain Ecosystem Conference in the China Joy gaming week! Our Asia Pacific COO Qi Chao gave a talk to a full house of gaming developers and players about how to use Celer Network’s technology to easily monetize games and play to earn cryptos!
2. Using Layer-2 Generalized State Channels on Ethereum Mainnet
Missed our recent presentations and meetups? No worries! See what we have achieved during the past month of mainnet launch! We are now one of the most used mobile dApp in the world. Learn how to build CelerX enabled game under 10mins! Check out this video!
1. Game Oasis Hackathon series
We just launched the massive blockchain Game Oasis Hackathon series with Cocos BCX, Binance Labs, Contentosio and Matic Network! The global tour will cover Shanghai, San Francisco, Seoul, Bengaluru in the next few months! Apply here to join us!
We will be at Web3 Summit to meet and collaborate with developers on Web3 technology stack. Come join us if you’re in Germany!
3. DAPPCON– Developer Conference for Ethereum Dapps & Infrastructure, Aug 21–23, Berlin
We will be joining DAPPCON this year at Technical University Berlin. We hope to establish some great connections with Ethereum developers, researchers, and enthusiasts in Germany.
- Added new options let user backup wallet, such as Google Drive on Android and iCloud on iOS
- Added PIN protection and biometric protection
- Changed onboarding design
- Designed new CelerX APIs
- Continued development of the SGN infrastructure
- Speedup of end-to-end automated system testing
- Completed new backend CelerX features
- Started implementation of OSP multi-node routing
- Twitter: 17,778
- Telegram: 27,579
- Wechat: 10,022
Thank you for reading our 48th weekly report! Please join our telegram group to stay in touch and ask us questions!! We will see you next week!