Happy Friday! Here is our 49th weekly project progress report on our community building and technology development! Meanwhile, you can also follow our Twitter account for more updates from Celer Network.
1. Game Oasis Hackathon series
Gaming Oasis Hackathon is a global gaming hackathon, where game industry meets blockchain! We are very excited to co-host this hackathon series with Cocos BCX, Binance Labs, Contentosio and Matic Network! The global tour will cover Shanghai, San Francisco, Seoul, Bengaluru in the next few months! Apply here to join us!
2. Celer Pay: How to Add Funds in CelerX?
Have you ever wondered how to use low latency and zero gas fees Celer Pay in CelerX? Check out the 1-min video which explains all the details! We also walk you through on transferring funds using Celer Pay.
3. Monthly Active Users reached 10K+
A shout out to all the CelerX players! We’ve reached 10K+ monthly active users since we launched our mainnet on July the 8th. Thank you for being part of this fast-growing community! Stay tuned for all the cool features we are building until the next release!
We will be at Web3 Summit to meet and collaborate with developers on Web3 technology stack.
Our co-founder Dr. Qingkai Liang will be talking about the Lessons Learned Running The World’s First Layer-2 Generalized State Channel Network on Ethereum.
2. DAPPCON– Developer Conference for Ethereum Dapps & Infrastructure, Aug 21–23, Berlin
We will be joining DAPPCON this year at Technical University Berlin. We hope to establish some great connections with Ethereum developers, researchers, and enthusiasts in Germany.
- Improved on-boarding flow
- Integrated APIs for user account
- Partially finished user account UI
- Fixed bugs
- Updates for the upcoming marketing campaign
- Continued implementation of multi-OSP routing
- Improvements in OSP protocol and inter-server communication
- Development of on-chain interactions for the Celer Web client
- Twitter: 17,957
- Telegram: 27,332
- Wechat: 10,020
Thank you for reading our 49th weekly report! Please join our telegram group to stay in touch and ask us questions!! We will see you next week!