Happy Weekend! 🙌 Here is our 52nd weekly project progress report on our community building and technology development! Meanwhile, you can also follow our Twitter account for more updates from Celer Network.
- ETHBoston, Sept. 6 -8, Boston, MA: This is our first time going to Boston to meet and engage with our community there. We are very excited to be meeting talented hackers and enthusiastic community members. Please join us at ETHBoston and start to monetize your casual game with only 2 lines of code.
2. Celer x Conflux meetup in Shanghai: If you are in Shanghai for the blockchain week, don’t miss out our meetup on Sept. 6.
- A Unified State Channel Specification for Ethereum: We’re excited to announce an initiative to unify Ethereum’s State Channels projects around a single standard. Our goal is to enable the best possible user and developer experience for State Channels. All wallets, clients, or applications that use the State Channels specification will be compatible by default. Developers and users will not need to worry about supporting a multitude of competing standards, avoiding fragmentation.
2. TM Game + Celer: GameMillion-Daily-Active-User WeChat and Facebook Games Migrate to Celer Network Platform: We are excited to announce that Celer Network formed a strategic partnership with SkyDream Technology, a multi-million-daily-active-user mobile mini game studio on platforms such as WeChat, Facebook and more. This partnership will bring many of SkyDream Technology’s popular games and users to CelerX eSport gaming application and empower SkyDream Technology with an entirely new and sustainable monetization channel for their games using Celer Network’s blockchain technology.
- Released user account feature
- Released cloud backup feature
- Fixed bugs and improved stability
- Design and implement new fiat onboarding and deposit flow
- Start integrating new inhouse developed celerx backend for next release
- Enhance end to end test suite capability eg. supporting dropped messages
- Finalizing state channel specs and documentation
- Twitter: 18,300
- Telegram: 27,300
- Wechat: 9,958
Thank you for reading our 52nd weekly report! Please join our telegram group to stay in touch and ask us questions!! We will see you next week! 🙌