Happy Weekend! 🙌 Here is our 59th weekly project progress report on our community building and technology development! Meanwhile, you can also follow our Twitter account for more updates from Celer Network.
1. The San Francisco Hackathon, Oct 25–27
The San Francisco Hackathon is happening soon! And now you can join remotely as well!
$10,000 prizes and potential to be selected by Binance Labs’ incubator program! Apply today at https://game-oasis-sf.devfolio.co
2. AMA (Ask Me Anything) with NEO, Oct 21
Interested in learning more about our partnership with NEO, one of the largest public blockchains? Come and join our AMA on Monday, Oct 21 at 7 PM (PST)
We will give out $100 for 5 best questions asked. Get ready for some fun and informative Q&A!
3. San Fransisco Blockchain Week
The Celer team will attend the SF Blockchain Week. We will be pushing out more details in the next two weeks. Stay tuned! Come meet us if you’re around.
1. Celer Interview 1.0 — Steve Yu, VP of Business Development & Partnerships
We will do a series of Celer interviews to introduce more about behind the scenes stories of Celer.
In the 1st interview, we have Steve Yu, our Vice President of Business Development and Partnerships.
2. Partnership with TROY
Celer has partnered with TROY focusing on the DiFi application of the state channel technology. Celer will dedicate its advanced state channel technology to improve the scalability and usability of Troy Network’s off-chain trading layer.
- Tested and fixed bugs for the async matching feature for the gaming platform
- Finished developing and testing private match feature between friends
- Finished developing match history
- Continue design & development of Q4 functionality
- Testing and bug fixing for the upcoming mainnet release
- SGN testing and development of the SGN Gateway
- Twitter: 18,456
- Telegram: 25,189
- Wechat: 9,822
Thank you for reading our 59th weekly report! Please join our telegram group to stay in touch and ask us questions!! We will see you next week! 🙌