Happy Weekend! 🙌 Here is our 60th weekly project progress report on our community building and technology development! Meanwhile, you can also follow our Twitter account for more updates from Celer Network.
1. The San Francisco Hackathon, Oct 25–27
The San Francisco Hackathon is happening now! And now you can join remotely as well!
$10,000 prizes and potential to be selected by Binance Labs’ incubator program! Apply today at https://game-oasis-sf.devfolio.co
2. The San Francisco Blockchain Week, Oct 28 – Nov 2
The San Francisco Blockchain Week is coming soon! Visit Celer UC Berkeley booth on Oct 28-29 and our San Francisco booth on Oct 31-Nov1.
Our co-founder Mo will give a talk “Lessons learned running the largest state channel network” at CESC at West Stage. And “Scaling in 2020: Layer 1 vs. Layer 2” talk at the Technical Stage in Marriott.
We will push out more event information on our social media next week, please stay tuned!
1. The release of the Full Open-source Protocol Specification
We are excited to announce the release of the full open-source protocol specification of Celer Network’s state channel!
Read our blog for the key design principles through a high-level walkthrough of the newly released open-source specification.
2. Highlights of Devcon5
3. Celer Network x Cocos-BCX: Jointly Scale the Blockchain Gaming Ecosystem
Here comes our upcoming collaboration with Cocos-BCX, the world’s leading next-generation digital game economy platform. The partnership will set out with integrating the CelerX Gaming SDK into the Cocos engine and launching it on the Cocos store.
- Finished designing mobile API for depositing USD
- Finished UI in USD deposit flow
- Finished back up UI in adding USD flow
- Continue implementation of Q4 OSP functionality
- Enhancements to the SGN Gateway
- Twitter: 18,457
- Telegram: 25,034
- Wechat: 9,797
Thank you for reading our 60th weekly report! Please join our telegram group to stay in touch and ask us questions!! We will see you next week! 🙌