Happy Weekend! 🙌 Here is our 64th weekly project progress report on our community building and technology development! Meanwhile, you can also follow our Twitter account for more updates from Celer Network.
1. Recap and recording of Layer 1 and Layer 2 “Solving for Scalability” Panel at Pantera Blockchain Summit 2019
Check the article and video to see what did four leading scalability projects (include Celer Network) gave predictions for achieving 100x throughput on Layer 1 and Layer 2 during Pantera Summit’s panel on “Solving for Scalability”.
2. Celer x MixMarvel AMA on Youtube
The partnership of MixMarvel and Celer aims at sharing high-quality blockchain casual games and expanding the launching of blockchain applications
Interested in learning more about our partnership? Check out Celer x MixMarvel AMA on Youtube!
3. “State Channel Network Design Principles and Adoption” presentation at #SFBW
Our co-founder Mo’s “State Channel Network Design Principles and Adoption” presentation at #SFBW is now up on SFBW official youtube channel. Check the video to learn more.
- Optimized the fiat withdrawal flow
- Optimized the app first-time onboarding flow
- Continued the development of tournament feature
- Continued implementation of Q4 OSP features
- Account payment and balance service
- Begin SGN end-to-end integration testing
- Twitter: 18,578
- Telegram: 24,294
- Wechat: 9,797
Thank you for reading our 64th weekly report! Please join our telegram group to stay in touch and ask us questions!! We will see you next week! 🙌