Happy Weekend! 🙌 Here is our 67th weekly project progress report on our community building and technology development! Meanwhile, you can also follow our Twitter account for more updates from Celer Network.
1. CelerX Tournament Feature is About to Launch
The long-waited tournament feature will be available in CelerX next week! Play tournament and win grand prize! Follow CelerX on twitter at @celer_x for more updates!
1. Celer cEconomy Launch Plan — Liquidity Backing
We are excited to share with our community: #Celer cEconomy Launch Plan has officially started! Check the article for how to register to join our EXCLUSIVE cryptoeconomic Liquidity Backing Alpha Testnet. $2,000 in ETH to top participants.
2. Introducing the Celer Web Light Client SDK
We’ve open-sourced our Ethereum state channel network implementation of a pure web-based light client SDK, web wallet and a simple turn-key merchant invoice solution! Read the article to learn more:
3. The Future of Blockchain Commercial Scaling Meetup, Dec 12, Shanghai
Celer Network co-hosted a meetup revolving around “the commercial adoption of the blockchain technology — blockchain scaling” hand-in-hand with Taraxa, Conflux, and X-order in on Dec 12 in Shanghai.
Celer core developer Michael Zhou presented Celer’s state channel adoption and design principles, followed by the announcement that CelerX, the world’s FIRST blockchain eSports iOS application, has been listed on the App Store in 133 countries, marking a milestone in the blockchain technology adoption. This aroused a big response from the audience.
- Submitted a new version tournament feature for AppStore review
- Finalizing the reward feature UX
- Developed advanced animation prototypes
- Release of Celer Web Client and wallet integration code
- Testnet launch of cEconomy liquidity backing
- Design of new backend functionality for CelerX reward features
- Continued development of Q4 OSP features
- Twitter: 18,755
- Telegram: 23,890
- Wechat: 9,797
Thank you for reading our 67th weekly report! Please join our telegram group to stay in touch and ask us questions!! We will see you next week! 🙌