Happy Weekend! 🙌 Here is our 71st weekly project progress report on our community building and technology development! Meanwhile, you can also follow our Twitter account for more updates from Celer Network.
1. Celer Network 2019 Reflection
Read our freshly published 2019 Reflection here. 2019 was a growth year for Celer Network. In 2020, we hope to see increasingly faster growth and positive return from the seeds we planted in 2019.
2. CelerX Interview 2.0
In Celer Interview 2.0, we invited our design lead — Alex to share more behind the scenes stories of Celer. What’s CelerX and what’s the design philosophy behind it? Which CelerX game is Alex’s current favorite? 🐕 Check the interview for all the answers.
3. Solitaire & Gem Cash released in CelerX
Solitaire fans 📢We’ve just added the classic solitaire game into CelerX! Now you can play your favorite card game in CelerX and compete with players around the world. Better yet, with real money prizes!
Match three or more gems to get gold coin rain and high score! The newest addition “Gem Cash” is an addictive and easy game to play.
Join CelerX tournaments here: https://go.onelink.me/N9wI/1stT
4. Partnership with Poseidon Network
We’re excited to announce Celer Network’s upcoming strategic partnership with decentralized content acceleration network -Poseidon. The partnership will allow Celer to help Poseidon Network to improve its profit-distribution mechanism.
- Finalizing the gamified app on iOS
- Finished gamified app onboarding flow for Android
- Designed reward phase-2 APIs
- Continue design and begin implementation of new CelerX reward features
- Successfully tested SGN functionalities and UI features on Rinkeby testnet
- OSP reliability and operational improvements
- Twitter: 18,896
- Telegram: 23,561
- Wechat: 9,766
Thank you for reading our 71st weekly report! Please join our telegram group to stay in touch and ask us questions!! We will see you next week! 🙌