Happy Weekend! 🙌 Here is our 75th weekly project progress report on our community building and technology development! Meanwhile, you can also follow our Twitter account for more updates from Celer Network.
1. Celer Team is at ETHDenver this weekend
We’re at ETHDenver with exciting milestones! 💻BUIDL: monetize your dApps with Celer SDKs 🎮PLAY: Win $2000 CelerX crypto tournament! 🎬LAUNCH&STAKING: Mainnet upgrade and State Guardian Network’s Testnet! Read more here:
2. Celer Network’s mainnet upgrade, Lyra, launches on Ethereum!
We have open-sourced the world’s first multi-hop-networked state channel “full node”. Celer enters a new era of network growth with a 3-phase plan. Read more:
3. Celer Launches State Guardian Network Staking Testnet with Open-source Code Release
Celer launches open-source State Guardian Network Testnet, an efficient, decentralized and general-purpose infrastructure to ensure security and offer great usability of state channel network and other layer-2. Staking test program details will follow. Read more:
4. Introducing CelerX’s newest addition: 21 Cash
21 Cash is a mix of two classic games: 21 and Solitaire. Train your brain and win real cash prizes in 21 Cash.
- Preparing for an internal testing version for refined crypto features
- Preparing for an internal testing version for refined platform features
- Preparing for an internal testing version for refined tournament features
- Designed APIs for upcoming features
- Continue implementation of next phase CelerX servers and APIs
- Launched SGN Testnet, with open-source code and documentation
- Twitter: 19,128
- Telegram: 23,610
- WeChat: 9,766
Thank you for reading our 75th weekly report! ♥️Happy Valentine’s Day! Please join our telegram group to stay in touch and ask us questions!! We will see you next week! 🙌