Happy Weekend! 🙌 Here is our 77th weekly project progress report on our community building and technology development! Meanwhile, you can also follow our Twitter account for more updates from Celer Network.
1. Interview with This Week in Crypto
This week, our co-founder Mo did a live stream interview with This Week in Crypto. Watch the live stream recording for more details.
2. Standford Conference Meetup
Our co-founders Mo and Xiaozhou had a meetup with other industry leaders during the Standford Blockchain Conference. A lot of insightful ideas have been exchanged during the meetup.
3. Polkadot Will Feature Layer Two Scaling Thanks to Celer Network
Celer Network will develop its layer-2 solutions for Polkadot, an upcoming blockchain network developed by Web3 Foundation and supported by Parity Technologies. The sidechain scaling solution is positioned to improve performance beyond what is possible with layer one scaling.
- Finished replay feature
- Finished daily check-in feature
- Submitted redesigned CelerX app for AppStore review
- Complete implementation of next phase CelerX features
- Begin integration testing across CelerX components
- Operational support and improved system robustness
- Continue design of rollup sidechain feature
- Twitter: 19,261
- Telegram: 23,205
- WeChat: 9,766
Thank you for reading our 77th weekly report! Please join our telegram group to stay in touch and ask us questions!! We will see you next week! 🙌