Here is our 92nd weekly project progress report on our community building and technology development! Meanwhile, you can also follow our Twitter account for more updates from Celer Network.
😍 New Game Release: Daub Cash
Both you and your opponent will get the SAME balls and cards. Don’t need to rely on luck to get bingo. It’s more about your speed and strategy🔥.
Celer Launches Orion Mainnet Upgrade: Ready for Large-scale Node Expansion on Ethereum Layer-2
We are excited to launch Orion Mainnet, Celer’s latest mainnet upgrade that marks the starting of the large-scale node expansion on Celer’s State Channel Network on Ethereum. We sincerely invite our friends in the Ethereum community to join and help us to build the largest state channel network in the world on Ethereum.
- Operational tools and docs are now available for the Ethereum community to easily spin up a state channel node and connect to the growing state channel network!
- Running and operating Celer State Channel Node is easy and cost-effective.
- Exciting new features tailored for smoother user experience and high performance are released!
Read more detail here.
- Finished internal testing and bug fixing for all features for 6/15 release
- Finished API design for new social interactions
- Finished UI for new loyalty features
- Finished a first demo for Unity iOS game
- Completed the core features of the new user profile system
- Completed the data migration & sync code from old to new user profile system
- Internal code improvements and new features in CelerX services
- Continuing development of the SGN web explorer
- Significant reduction in the cost of CelerNode blockchain querying
- Twitter: 20.1K
- Telegram: 23,944
- WeChat: 9,513
Thank you for reading our 92nd weekly report! Please join our telegram group to stay in touch and ask us questions!! We will see you next week! 🙌