As the holidays and New Year’s are approaching, our thoughts have turned to all of the love and support we have been receiving for cBridge, and we wanted to return some of that back to this amazing community. We are excited to announce that we will be able to do that through a special end-of-year user reward event!
Since the launch of cBridge on November 23rd, we’ve been able to complete Phase 1 of our multi-phase launch plan:
- Launch the “shared liquidity model”: Liquidity Providers (LPs) have the option to provide liquidity to highly efficient pool contracts without the overhead of operating a cBridge node
- Open the cBridge 2.0 SDK: Developers of dApps can directly integrate with the cBridge 2.0 SDK and enable a native multi-chain user experience
- Transition LPs that were already providing liquidity on 1.0 to 2.0
- Support native tokens on source chains (send non-wrapped ETH on Ethereum to other chains directly)
- Support a “Bridge-as-a-Service” feature, to serve as the direct bridge to create the canonical mapping of a token on different chains
cBridge 2.0 is currently in Phase 2 of our multi-phase launch plan – Deep Liquidity Bootstrapping. We launched our liquidity mining campaign on December 15th and as of today, cBridge’s liquidity pool TVL has surpassed $100 million, more than tripling in just a week!. In addition, the total cross-chain transaction volume of cBridge has reached $1.6 billion!
To show our thanks for all the love and support that cBridge has received from our users and to welcome even more people to try out cBridge, we’d like to announce the cBridge Holiday Season Fee Rebate Event!
Specific rules are as follows:
Start time: 2021-12-23 2am UTC
End time: 2022-01-14 2am UTC
cBridge users will receive rebates for the fees (including both the base fees and the bridge/liquidity fees) while making cross-chain transfers during the event period. The fee rebates are distributed in CELR tokens and can be claimed on Binance Smart Chain after the event ends.
The fee rebate rewards should be claimed within 30 days after the event ends otherwise the rewards will be forfeited.
There is a maximum of 5,000,000 CELR that is able to be rewarded through this rebate event. If we reach this 5,000,000 CELR number before the above-mentioned “end time”, the event will end early.
The proportion of the fee that is rebated will depend on the user’s total cross-chain transfer volume during the event period. (Up to the Max Rebate Amount Per User)
|Category||Fee Rebate Proportion||Max Rebate Amount Per User|
|Transfers Totalling >= $1m||100%||500,000 CELR|
|$100k<= Transfers Totalling < $1m||75%||50,000 CELR|
|Transfers Totalling < $100k||50%||5,000 CELR|
Only cross-chain transfers that are completed during the event period will receive a fee rebate and be accounted for the category promotion. Note that the following operations in cBridge will NOT be accounted for the fee rebate:
- Transfers that do not show the “Completed” status
- Transfers made before the event starts or after the event ends
- LP operations such as adding liquidity, removing liquidity, or aggregating & removing liquidity
The user’s transfer volume (in USD) and the rebated amount (in CELR) will be determined using the token prices at the time of the completed transfer. You can track your reward on the reward tab of cbridge.celer.network.
We truly appreciate the continued love and support. We also will continue to optimize and iterate on cBridge as it’s one of Celer’s core products. We continue to work on other key features such as the arbitrary messaging SDK as well as NFT cross-chain and non-EVM chain support (such as Solana and Terra, etc.). We are planning to roll out these features in the near future so stay tuned for more details!