We here at Celer Network have been working hard to integrate and support as many new chains and tokens as possible. Over the course of the last three weeks we have been making some amazing progress and have been able to integrate 2 new chains and 10 new tokens!
- Metis Andromeda Mainnet – cBridge has now integrated Andromeda with $METIS and $STND token transfers between Ethereum <> Andromeda. Users can also transfer $SOS and $PEOPLE with canonical token bridging to Andromeda.
- Aurora – cBridge now supports $AVAX transfers between Avalanche <> Aurora and $BNB transfers between BSC <> Aurora.
- $PSP between Ethereum <> BSC
- $XTK between Ethereum <> Arbitrum
- $METIS between Ethereum <> Metis Andromeda Mainnet
- $ATL between BSC <> Polygon/Avalanche
- $WXT between Ethereum <> Avalanche/Polygon
- $FRAX between Ethereum <> BSC/Avalanche/Polygon/Fantom/Moonriver/Arbitrum/Harmony /Boba
- $SOS between Ethereum <> BSC/Avalanche/Metis Andromeda Mainnet/Fantom/Moonriver/Celo/OKExChain/Harmony/Heco/xDAI
- $PEOPLE between Ethereum <> BSC/Fantom/Avalanche/Metis Andromeda Mainnet/Harmony/Moonriver/Celo/Heco/OKExChain/xDAI
- $CEC between Ethereum <> BSC
- $STND between Metis Andromeda Mainnet <> Ethereum
Please find all contract addresses here and token addresses here
As cBridge reaches over $2 bn in total transaction volume, the Celer team is adding support for a broader spectrum of chains, protocols, and tokens. Celer will also continue to be a strong leader in supporting the Open Canonical Token Standard, and is excited to see important ecosystem contributors like Paraswap, Aurora, Atlantis Loans, Wirex, FRAX, OpenDao and PeopleDao joining the force over the last three weeks. The standard enables protocols to onboard multiple bridging solutions at the same time, as well as being able to manage cross-chain transfer quotas on the different solutions by assigning and adjusting transfer caps according to their preferences on fees, finality speed, and statuses of the bridges.
The open standard aims to tackle the prevalent vendor lock-in risks seen in current bridging practices, and allows projects and ecosystems to adapt quickly to the flourishing blockchain interoperability space, while enabling new interoperability advancements.
Join the Celer community to learn more about key updates and share your feedback. Or start a conversation with our Twitter account to explore partnership opportunities!
About Celer Network
Celer Network is a layer-2 scaling platform that brings fast, secure and low-cost blockchain applications on Ethereum, Polkadot and other blockchains to mass adoption. Celer launched the world’s first Generalized State Channel Network and continues to push the frontier of Layer-2 scaling with advanced Rollup technology. Core applications and middleware like cBridge, layer2.finance, and more ecosystem applications built on Celer have attracted large audiences in the DeFi, blockchain interoperability, and gaming spaces.
To learn more about Celer:
Follow us on:
Telegram | Twitter | Youtube | Facebook |